Hey folks. Quick reminder that Saturday 26th June is the very first Spotisfaction Meetup, and it”™s taking place at Birmingham O2 Academy where we”™ll be watching the fantabulous Broken Social Scene.
If you”™ve not got a ticket, fret ye not!
We”™ve got 1 ticket up for grabs in our competition. Come watch the show, meet the Spotisfaction crew, drink beer with us and generally have a lovely time. Find out how after the break”¦
To be in with a chance of winning this, frankly, priceless wonder of a prize:
- Follow our Twitter feed – http://www.twitter.com/Spotisfaction
- Tweet us your best feel-good song, using the #compisfaction hashtag
The winner will be decided based on which song makes us “awwwww yeah” the hardest.
Best of luck everyone, and happy hunting”¦
PS. you can hear Broken Social Scene”™s latest full-length, “Forgiveness Rock Record” (2010, Arts & Crafts) right here:Â Broken Social Scene ”“ Forgiveness Rock Record
Ticket graciously donated by our friend, Rob Morgan.
- The song *must* be available on Spotify.
- Only 1 entry per person – we want your best choice, not 20 alternatives.
- You must be able to collect the ticket from us at the venue (if you live in the Gloucester area we may be able to sort you out with a lift to and fro, but no guarantees).
- You must be over 18, otherwise we can”™t buy you a beer.