Morning kids! Monday. Gah-buh-der. What a lovely day to waste sitting indoors, staring mindlessly at a computer screen. Hooray for me!
Today”™s playlist is a combination of songs by bands I”™ve been meaning to check out for a while, some Last.fm recommendations, and some songs by bands I”™ve really liked from other playlists. It”™s got a weird flow to it and is probably a bit more indie than the stuff I”™d normally listen to, but I hope you enjoy regardless.
Playlist? Here you go.
- Apostle Of Hustle – Snakes
- The New Pornographers – Three Or Four
- Land Of Talk – Seafoam
- The Rakes – 1989
- Blood Red Shoes – I Wish I Was Someone Better
- We Are Scientists – Gauntlet
- Bombay Bicycle Club – Ghost
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – The Sweets
- Tilly And The Wall – Nights Of The Living Dead
- Headlights – Telephones
- The Besnard Lakes – Casino Nanaimo
- Mates of State – Middle Is Gold
- Jason Collett – Nothing To Lose
- Titus Andronicus – Upon Viewing Brueghel”™s Landscape With The Fall Of Icarus
- Caspian – The Raven
- Mogwai – Waltz For Aidan
- Cymbals Eat Guitars – What Dogs See
- Volcano Choir – Mbira In The Morass
- The Antlers – Prologue
- Letting Up Despite Great Faults – If You”™re Here Today
- Yeasayer – Worms
- A Sunny Day In Glasgow – Nitetime Rainbows
- Zero 7 – Morning Song
- Jon Kennedy – Sand People
- London Funk Allstars – U. J.
- Kid Koala – Drunk Trumpet
- 9 Lazy 9 – Train – Marden Hill remix
- Hexstatic – Robopop
- 65daysofstatic – Retreat! Retreat! – Mothboy Remix
If you listen to nothing else on this playlist, make sure you listen to “Sand People” by Jon Kennedy. Pure awesomeness, I love that track.