This morning could have gone so far south that it would have been wearing one of those hats with corks on. You see, through a series of events I managed to lock myself out of my own house this morning. I didn”™t have a key to get in, and I needed a shower and a change of clothes before I headed to work. I was already late for work. Luckily, I was saved by Jo, who ran to my rescue and saved my day. As such, I”™m running her playlist today. Oh, also, Magical Kev gets props like agro for being the wheelman this morning. That”™s how you drive, from now on – THATS HOW YOU DRIVE. If you need a getaway driver, I recommend Kev.
David told me that we had a submission last night that really compliments yesterdays fantastic mix. Rather than running them back to back, we have decided to mix it up a little. Keep your eyes peeled for it, though.
Okay, I”™m in need of some coffee. So I”™m off to sort that out. In the meantime, here is the fantastical Jo and her fantastical Spotisfaction. Peas.
1. A.M. 180 – Grandaddy
2. Your English is Good – Tokyo Police Club
3. If You Fail We All Fail – Fields
4. Dead Dogs Two – Boards of Canada Remix – cLOUDEAD
5. The Bears Are Comming – Late of the Pier
6. Hate To Say I Told You So – The Hives
7. Self Esteem – The Offspring
8. Bleed American – Jimmy Eat World
9. One Armed Scissor – At the Drive-In
10. White Lines – Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
11. The Inevitable Return Of The Great White Dope – Bloodhound Gang
12. Can U Dig It? – Pop Will Eat Itself
13. Novocaine For The Soul – Eels
14. The New Pollution – Beck
15. Eurodisco – bis
16. Here Comes Your Man – Pixies
17. Kool Thing – Sonic Youth
18. Edge of Seventeen – Stevie Nicks
19. Someone Great – LCD Soundsystem
20. Paris (Aeroplane Remix) – Friendly Fires
21. Hot in Herre – Tiga
22. Zero – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
23. Fuck The Pain Away – Peaches
This playlist Ain”™t come one, but many tine tanies! Kapa-Chow.
Quirkypop, Sonicscapes and all that good good aural candy. Can U dig it?
-A.M. 180”¦ Love that shift around the 1.58 mark.
-your english is good – Find the video on Youtube, do it, it”™s aces.
-The bears are comming – What is this track? it”™s clitorish allsorts damn straight.
-One Armed Scissor – I dare you not to picture yourself singing (screaming) it, it is so choice.
-White LInes – Zombie Defence.
-Can U Dig it? – Yes U can.
-Kool Thing – Thurston & Kim are God, we”™re scum, we suck.
-Edge of Seventeen – Guilty Pleasure.
-Fuck the Pain Away – Slutty and Demure.
Sa Da Tay!