Hereâ€™s Rhys (in his own, unapologetically unique style) with his take on this weekendâ€™s free Tramlines Festival in Sheffield. If youâ€™re going, let him know in the comments below – heâ€™ll be the crazy person, you wonâ€™t miss him.
*Dons Ringmaster Costume*
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Roll up. Roll up for a free festival in the fine Yorkshire city of Sheffield. You heard me right, Madam. Free. For You. In Sheffield. This Weekend. Thatâ€™s right, this weekend of the 24th to the 26th of July. Whatâ€™s that Sir? The Queues? You have heard correctly, Sir, that last year Queues were a problem but worry no more! We have rectified this problem and the result is less waiting and more entertaining!
We have a cavalcade of artistes and troubadours for your delectation and delight. Take a look at thisÂ e-flyer for details, and as a sneak peek take a listen to this Electronic Concert I have complied for you of our Biggest Names. All you need do is clickÂ here.
More details of the concert performers and some of their songs after the jump!
- Echo And The Bunnymen â€“ The Killing Moon
- Mystery Jets â€“ Lorna Doone
- Simian Mobile Disco â€“ Tits & Acid
- 65daysofstatic â€“ The Major Cities Of The World Are Being Destroyed One By One By The Monsters
- Toddla T featuring Mr Versatile â€“ Rice And Peas
- Blood Red Shoes â€“ Donâ€™t Ask
- Rolo Tomassi â€“ I love Turbulence
- Dum Dum Girls â€“ Longhair
- Craig David â€“ Whatâ€™s Your Flava? – Radio Edit
- Darwin Deez â€“ The Suicide Song
- Oris Jay â€“ Trippin (Original Mix)
- The Hoosiers â€“ Worried About Ray
- Focus â€“ Harem Scarem
- The King Blues â€“ Save The World, Get The Girl
- Pulled Apart By Horses â€“ I Punched A Lion In The Throat
- Three Trapped Tigers â€“ 6
- Macka B â€“ I Donâ€™t Like Reggae
- The Twilight Sad â€“ That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
- Dinosaur Pile-Up â€“ Opposites Attract
So just clickÂ here to hear them. And remember the big performance is this weekend. Come one, Come all.