Here’s Rhys (in his own, unapologetically unique style) with his take on this weekend’s free Tramlines Festival in Sheffield. If you’re going, let him know in the comments below – he’ll be the crazy person, you won’t miss him.
*Dons Ringmaster Costume*
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Roll up. Roll up for a free festival in the fine Yorkshire city of Sheffield. You heard me right, Madam. Free. For You. In Sheffield. This Weekend. That’s right, this weekend of the 24th to the 26th of July. What’s that Sir? The Queues? You have heard correctly, Sir, that last year Queues were a problem but worry no more! We have rectified this problem and the result is less waiting and more entertaining!
We have a cavalcade of artistes and troubadours for your delectation and delight. Take a look at this e-flyer for details, and as a sneak peek take a listen to this Electronic Concert I have complied for you of our Biggest Names. All you need do is click here.
More details of the concert performers and some of their songs after the jump!
- Echo And The Bunnymen – The Killing Moon
- Mystery Jets – Lorna Doone
- Simian Mobile Disco – Tits & Acid
- 65daysofstatic – The Major Cities Of The World Are Being Destroyed One By One By The Monsters
- Toddla T featuring Mr Versatile – Rice And Peas
- Blood Red Shoes – Don’t Ask
- Rolo Tomassi – I love Turbulence
- Dum Dum Girls – Longhair
- Craig David – What’s Your Flava? – Radio Edit
- Darwin Deez – The Suicide Song
- Oris Jay – Trippin (Original Mix)
- The Hoosiers – Worried About Ray
- Focus – Harem Scarem
- The King Blues – Save The World, Get The Girl
- Pulled Apart By Horses – I Punched A Lion In The Throat
- Three Trapped Tigers – 6
- Macka B – I Don’t Like Reggae
- The Twilight Sad – That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
- Dinosaur Pile-Up – Opposites Attract
So just click here to hear them. And remember the big performance is this weekend. Come one, Come all.