Morning ladies and gents. Quick one for you – as well as one-off pieces, weâ€™re still looking for people that can regularly contribute to Spotisfaction to come and join our ever-growing team.
- If youâ€™re the kind of person that prioritises buying albums or going to gigs over buying food, then come write a few reviews for us.
- If most of your time is spent in a mammoth Spotify click-through blur, come be one of our playlist crafters.
- If you spend all day on the Internet trawling music sites, then compile that stuff and chuck us some news.
- If you spend more time looking through a camera viewfinder than your own eyeballs, be our lensman/woman.
- If you fancy yourself less grammar Nazi, more grammar Hitler, come help us edit our content.
- If you can view HTML and PHP like Neo views the Matrix, slip in as our resident grouchy coder.
If you think you may be able to help us out (even if you donâ€™t think youâ€™re much of a writer), please get in touch and weâ€™ll see if we can work something out. Our aim at the moment is to build a team of music-lovers and really concentrate on creating as much worthwhile content as we can. Whatever your skills, come and help us.
Todayâ€™s playlist is by me, and is a nostalgic trip through some of my favourite albums while I was at Uni. Yes, itâ€™s a bit emo, but Iâ€™m ok with that – we all go through phases! Iâ€™d like to think that my taste is a lot more eclectic these days ;)
94 Spotisfaction Wednesday (4 Aug) – DProwse
Hit the link for tracklist and my blurb.